The WildCats3D scanner has been developed over the last 12 months with the specific intention of producing a market leading all in one solution for 3D scanning, including scan merge, editing tools and direct conversion to *.stl flies for 3D printing.
- On-board Processing Raspberry PI 3B+ (including wireless connectivity).
- WildCats3D custom controller board.
- Bed size 240mm diameter by 300mm height.
- Unique pan and rotational scanning.
- High resolution Raspberry PI camera V2 8 mega-pixel.
- Use of violet line lasers for better colour detection.
- Robust modular chassis design.
- Purchased or self printed parts (allowing for easy upgrades).
- Full (Linux) Raspbian desktop.
- Light-box cover to allow scanning in varied lighting environments.
- Depth resolution of 0.05mm.
- Pan resolution from 0.05mm.
- Rotational from 0.1 degrees.